chez Agnès
byee wisdom babies!
Thursday, February 25, 2010

so i had my wisdom teeth extracted today..all four of them!

so wasn't prepared when i went to the dentist in the morning, but there was a cancellation and there was an open slot the same afternoon so might as well! before i got all scared and start frightening myself as usual.

had BK's mushroom swiss for lunch..last solid meal in a long time..gotta have something better. then i had to change into the blue op gowns. where's my pink gown!!

had to change into disposable undies as well. omg so super fugly can. haha and those ah pek brown flip flops.

and because the op was so last min, i was wearing makeup! but they only had me remove my nail polish. so i spent a good 20 minutes in the bathroom doing that. which was good as well. kept me occupied.

while waiting for the op to start, i overheard the nurses checking whether i was really taking out all 4 teeth coz i opted for LA. opted for local anaesthesia because i wanted to know what they were doing to me. and i don't wanna be groggy and pukish. that was when i started freaking out. but they were reassuring, told me yea it's quite rare but there are such cases.

then they led me to the op theatre and strapped me down to the table. omo i didn't know it was gonna be in a op theatre. thought it'd be an outpatient setting. so i freaked out even more. they had this heartbeat monitor attached where i could hear my heart rate. everytime i got more scared, the machine went one semitone higher.

but i guess the most painful part was the injection of the anaesthesia, which really wasn't painful at all. so i guess all in all it wasn't too bad an experience. could feel the pressure of the drills and the blood dripping down my throat. but couldn't taste it nor feel the pain.

oh and before they started the op, they had to swab my neck and mouth area with antiseptic. and i'm really ticklish around my neck. so i started laughing uncontrollably. haha just after the doctor told me not to move abruptly because he was placing instruments on my chest.

but i got a little depressed and upset after the op because my face was super swollen. yea i know vainpot right.

my dad drove me home after, but when i started to talk to him because he kept asking me questions bout the modem, i literally erupted bloody saliva. haha, he kept 5 feet away from me after!

and i know this is sick. but haha couldn't help but take photos. i guess i'm not squirmish bout blood because my nose used to bleed like once a week. even had to pull out long coagulated strands of blood clots heh!


here are my babies! check out the gum left on that one! (((:


and someone had to show me food right. okay and greg's proud of his bed hair! vainpot also...