chez Agnès
On my way home
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Waiting for the flight back to singers at the Cambodian airport right now. The last almost-fortnight have been fun! Almost dream-like actually..an escape from all the troubles in sg, but the last couple of days, nah-ah~ not tt fun..I pretty much can stand things or ppl that irritates me quite a lot I shld say, but once it hits the threshold, that's when it all explodes..I'm pretty guilty of spoiling stuff )): but gosh...ugh!

Choose your travel mates properly they said..owells! But to be fair, it was a good trip, pictures later..

I don't want to head back to singers coz of all the impending problems to work on, but to get away from the bug in my pants, bring on the troubles! Couple more hours!

I know I'm gonna regret all the bitching but I have to somehow get it out of my system roarssssss!