chez Agnès
when the menu rates it three chillies....
Friday, September 03, 2010

you jolly well heed its well-intentioned warning!!

otherwise you'll end up like me, tired but unable to sleep because i am in the throes of heartburn mania.

earlier in the night, i had dinner at thai express with niron, decided to try its yellow ginger chicken rice coz face it, even with the three chillies beside and the second caution by the waiter who took our orders, its name barely rings any alarm bells.

on the contrary, the first bite blew my socks. this caucasian guy beside me had the same dish, he ended up chewing down all of his girlfriend's ice from her drink. i was fanning myself with my hands (like it helps much?) when they left. he leaned over and said, 'it gets much worse ten mins later...'

why thank you. four hours later i'm still feeling it.

met the rest of the pre-reg from our batch at starbucks after...awww i miss them much. being able to just sit down and be gossip-mongers. i look at the pre-reg now and i get depressed much? they make me feel like a grandma )): i don't wanna grow old ))))):