chez Agnès
why do i just feel like slping all the time
Tuesday, August 24, 2010

fell asleep at 9pm yesterday.

the next time i opened my eyes, the lights were on, i felt super rested, my sis was awake. so i thought it was 7am but no it wasn't even midnight.

so i went back to sleep. woke up at 4am, and this time i really couldn't fall asleep. godfinger-ed for awhile, read my mail, got a thought-invoking mail from teetoos. drifted in and out of consciousness while those thoughts floated around. somewhere along the waves of thought, i got reminded that my contact lens i bought 4 years back were expiring in 2010. soup random...

i headed to work at 8am, an hour early. so i managed to knock off early today. wanted to head out for a run. changed into my running stuff, and then i passed out on my bed. next time i woke up it was dinner! so apparently 10 hours of sleep wasn't enough roars.

very very annoyed with myself.