chez Agnès
tired but happily so
Thursday, March 04, 2010

i'm so tired. all i wanna do is go to sleep. and when i wake up, i want to wake up to a view like this. eiffel tower, paris air and all.

and today was like happy pops flying at me throughout the day.

was my first day back at work from my week-long mc. and even though i can barely open my eyes, i MUST keep awake to put this down on record. for another day, where things aren't going as smoothly. was kinda disappointed at first that most of the preregs weren't gonna be at outpatient. but i just really enjoy my work there. the rush. the buzz. the talking to the patients.

and subbed eps of wgm are out! at last!

and i had my stitches removed. wheee..i really like my dentist.

and i passed the board exams! omg..really have to thank god for this. i did study, but i was freaking out even at the last second before the paper. and then it was all the worrying after i handed up my paper. many thanks to weiqi and joy for keeping me sane bout my being a worrywart.

and i had a lovely lunch with almost all the preregs in attendance plus my favourite taiwan colleague and kooky christina. love love.

and it's only 10pm but i'm bushed. but i don't wanna end my happy pops day because going to sleep would shorten it drastically.