chez Agnès
Breakfast at the club lounge
Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Smiling for my guy! So I found out that if there was one person who wakes up earlier than me to get ready, that would be G. I make it my personal vendetta when i travel to be the first one up and hopefully all prepped before everyone else wakes up. So that I can sit somewhere, swing my legs and be given the prerogative to nag if i feel like. Thankfully I have the most patient boyfriend who sends me secret messages on Draw Something while i rush around like a mad woman.


Staying in a club room at Banyan meant that we could choose to have our breakfast at the lobby or at the Club lounge. We really loved the egg menu. Le boyfriend was feeling adventurous, so he had his eggs done Florentine-styled. I chose to be safe and yes boring, so i had a mushroom cheese omelette!



Oh bkk's the land of cheap-ey and so yums street food, yet we set out with well-fed stomachs thanks to our buffet breakfast, oh but who's complaining!


Oooh angsty street messages..


Decided to first hit Siam Paragon. G came up close to his dream car, drooled, purred, willed it into his future.



And I need to leave this blithe encounter here for memory, because it tickles both of us til this day. Well so we decided to do a quick run back to our room after breakfast, grab water and maps and all. Below the doorbell of each room, there was this considerate lit-up sign that told us the housemaid was doing housekeeping. Hmm, both of us didn't really know what to do at this instant. Should we go in and disturb her. Or should we just stay outside until she was done. After a couple of minutes, we decided to just head in. At this instant, the housemaid opened the door, she was trying to get her trolley to fit through the door so she didn't see us. The moment she looked up and saw two wary persons staring at her, she got startled and of all things, she let out a exclaimation. "O-DYYYYY!" We half-mumbles our apologies, shut the door and rolled around in laughter! Cheery start to the day indeed!